Thursday 24 September 2015

Introduction

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kristina Galluzzo. I have recently graduated from York University this past June where I obtained a Bachelor of Arts in English and Humanities. I am currently attending teachers college at Brock University for the junior/intermediate program.

Throughout my elementary and high school years I have never been a fan of math due to my inability to completely understand certain units. I am definitely both nervous and excited to be apart of this mathematics course as I would love to not only learn how to instruct students in a fun, supportive matter but be able to strengthen my own knowledge and understanding. As an inspiring educator I realize the negative images and ideas associated with mathematics and I will work my hardest to try and change these negative perceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment